0

Wrote A Letter For Him

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 12:45 PM in
I don't know what's on my mind yesterday, but I wrote a letter for Mr. Frog!!! Yesterday I woke up at 6 PM, took a bath and dress up for education exhibition hehehe. I checked my Facebook profile and other things I usually do when I'm in front of computer hehehe. Suddenly, I want to wrote something and thinking what should I wrote. I decided to wrote a letter for Mr. Frog. Just popped up in my head.

What I wrote??? Nope, I'm not gonna share the details with you. The bottom line is, I'm very grateful for his love for me. I also apologized for my grumpiness, my whining and my demands to him. I kept wrote (correction, TYPED) what I had in mind and 10 minutes later I finished my 2 pages letter. I printed and planned to gave it to him yesterday when he pick me up from Le Meridien, the place where education exhibition took place.

But yesterday he couldn't pick me up. His eyes sore badly. So he must rest in his house. It doesn't matter. I still have the letter in my bag. I'll give it to him when we meet hehehe

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.