0

Bazaar,,, What A Spirit!!!

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 10:00 PM in
From 8-15 April, there's a charity bazaar in Sampoerna Strategic Square from MAP. As you know, MAP had a several brands such as Zara, Massimo Dutti, Nine West, you name it 'coz I'm not that shopaholic hehehe. For 8-9 April, exclusive for HSBC cardholder and 10-15 April open for public. The price is IDR 50,000 all items except accessories IDR 10,000. So you can imagine, this bazaar attract sale searcher around Jakarta!

The first day of bazaar, TOTALLY WACKO!!! The line of people waiting their turn to enter the atrium extremely long! I left the office around 9 AM to go to Tendean office deliver some documents and came back around 12 PM. When I arrived at the lobby, the line is doubled. True shoppers, women with their boyfriend/husband, mums with toddlers and babies and their nannies, grannies, even pregnant woman waiting to go inside atrium. The results, it should be open until 7 PM, but the organizer decided to closed it earlier, around 2 PM.

Today, the line started at 8 AM!!! I saw those line when I enter the atrium delivering some brochure and leaflets with my friends. Actually, this is my way to get a sneek peek of what kind of items they sold for bazaar. Well, the items so cool. I'm not interested in clothes, I was loking for a shoe. If you come earlier, you will find good items. I managed to find 2 shoes and a necklace. Nice!!! I will wear the shoe tomorrow for wedding parties hehehe.

Although I've watched lots of similar bazaars, but I'm still amazed with the spirit and power to have branded items with cheap price. They're willing to spend the whole day just to get inside and buy those items. On second thought, reminds me of Misae from comic Crayon Shinchan who will fight for her right for sale items :)

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.