0

4 Weddings In 2 Days

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 9:45 AM in
Busy week for me. No, I'm not talking about my job since it's always busy everyday hehehe. But about my schedule to attend 4 wedding parties. How "busy"???

On Saturday 10/4, I have 3 weddings. The first wedding start from Holy Matrimony at 11 AM and continue with the reception at 5.30 PM. The second wedding reception at 7 PM. Then, I have to accompany Mr. Frog to his relative's wedding reception around 3 PM (OH NO!!! Will meet his entire family!!!). Tight schedule, huh? On Sunday 11/4, only 1 wedding start at 7 PM.

So Saturday night will be my busiest night EVER for wedding parties. When I received the invitations for Saturday, my first reaction is speechless. I can choose which wedding reception I will attend. BUT! I have 2 friends get married in that day, one from college and one from my old office. For me, this will be my chance to have a little reunion with my friends. Another invitation came from Mr. Frog. He personally asked me to accompany him. I can't say no for this matter since he always pick me up after office and take me wherever I want to go, and he never complained. It's time for me to do the same for him. Beside, there will be a lot of yummy foods HAHAHA. So I decided to attend all the 3 weddings on Saturday.

Then another question popped in my mind,,, Should I bring a clothes, let say, 2 clothes??? I'll think about it later hehehe

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.