0

Shocked,,, But Show Must Go On

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 5:04 PM in
I never expected that my work life will be THESE dynamic. About 1,5 month I'm here, lots of changes within days, sometimes hours. I'm adapting since the first day I joined until now. I realized it's an ongoing process. But not this kind of change.

When we had team meeting in Starbucks, our team got a shocking update. Can't tell you what it is, project-related hehehe. We were speechless, then thinking about our next moves in this team for our project in the future. While we were discussing the strategies, I got another lesson from today. Whatever happen, the show must go on. We can't stop in the middle of something. All changes, all obstacles, we must face it no matter what. From those things, we can learn something to improve ourself.

Yeah it's an old crap that maybe some famous motivators always told us in their show. But it never outdated. AT ALL. You will find it everywhere you go, everywhere you work. Adapt fast, because the show must go on,,, *sigh*

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.