0

Oh No,,, Wrong Timing In Facebook *LOL*

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 1:04 PM in
Last night, I logged in to my Facebook account. After confirmed my high school friends, I visited my profile. I don't know what was I thinking that moment, because instantly I changed my relationship status from 'Singel' to 'In A Relationship'. Saved it, played some games, and then logged out. Not thinking the reaction I will received from my Facebook friends.

This morning, I accessed Facebook from my mobile phone. I was a bit surprise lots of notifications came. When I read it, they commented on my relationship status!!! Read it all, laughed and replied some comments. The I'm thinking, wrong timing to change it HAHAHA.

Now, my friends desperately want to know who is Mr. Frog anyway. Hmmm should I told them??? For now, maybe not yet hehehe. We'll find a good timing for it, okay? ;p

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.