0

Contemplating Time

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 4:30 PM in
Thank God tomorrow it's Friday!!!

For the whole week, I prayed for Friday. When Friday is only a day ahead, I decided to celebrate earlier hehehe. Thank God everything I worried for the whole week is solved. What are those worries??? Big one!!! But I'm not gonna spill it here. Confidential.

Anyway, today everything was solved so I want to relax myself a bit. My boss is on meeting, my teammates had another meeting. As usual, I'm team's gatekeeper when no one around hehehe. Little bit contemplating right now about my 4th weeks in this office.

Start to love my job, although lots of stress around here. I remember when Program Director interviewed me back then. This team I will join, is so dynamic, he said. Lots of changes within hours sometimes. He asked me, can I adapt with that. I said, I will give it a try. I realized I've been in my comfort zone for a long time. So maybe this job is my chance to challenge myself.

When I finally joined, I was shocked. WOW!!! The 'dynamic' situation really happen within hours!!! Everything we planned, suddenly change. We have to struggle with policies, both in my office and partners. I don't like bureaucracy but now I have to deal with it. New policies come, we were forced to adapt with it. Lots of things happen in just 4 weeks since I arrived in this office.

I'm so grateful to have a reat teammates, who always support me in my learning process. They always give me input, what can I do to improve my performance and make my works easier to handle. Our team is so small, only 7 people but with big projects!!! We have to deal with many things but time is not in our side. But somehow it made us more solid as a team and a bunch of friends. We always cheer up each other whenever we're down, especially me. Hey I'm newbie here hehehe.

Last week, the Director ask me how is my days in the team. I answered, "Very ENTERTAINING, both the works and staffs!" We laughed so hard in director's office. Very 'entertaining' indeed, because I won't use the word 'challenging' hehehe.

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.