0

Can't Stop Listening,,, Lady GaGa!

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 10:08 PM in

When it comes to music, I have my own taste of music. I love different kind of music genres, bands, singers, or musicians. One of them is Lady GaGa. Honestly, I fell in love with her music since the first time I heard "Poker Face". I admitted it, I like music that can makes me move my body eventhough I'm not good at dancing hehehe. At least I can shake my hips, right...

Since "Poker Face", I listened to all her music. More I heard GaGa's songs, the more I deeply in love with her music. That's why I decided to buy her CD and play it all over again in my CD player in living room. I'm sure my neighbours can hear me singing out and loud hehehe. I also ran to YouTube to watched all her videos and her live performance all around the world. I can say that every show is a BLAST!!! Wish I can see one of her performance someday :D

I have all her songs in my iPOD. It's mandatory songs, after Spice Girls of course hehehe. I also put her songs in my playlist in computer in the office. Part of my music therapy to avoid stress hehe. Love all her songs, but my favourite is "Paparazzi", "Just Dance", "Bad Romance" and her newest singel "Telephone" featured Beyonce in this song. Her songs is so addictive. I can't stand to press "previous" button in my CD player or computer.

Many people dislike how the way she dress, in and out stage. For me, it's doesn't matter. Hey I listen to her musics!!! If how she dress is part of her music (and image, I think) then I don't give a damn. At least she has her own style, no matter how weird it is hehehe. It's her selling point. To be honest, I think lots of people out there curious, what kind of dress she'll wearing next. For me, as long as she can create a good music, I dont care how she dress. Still love her works and dedications to give 100% effort to entertain people who buy her albums or come to her concert.

Please Lady GaGa!!! Come to Indonesia!!! Or at least Singapore hehehe

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.