0

Introducing Elena, my new Sony Ericsson P1i

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 2:54 PM

I want you to meet my Elena, Sony Ericsson P1i. I just bought it from my friend on 27/5. He changed his phone to Blackberry, thanks to his workload hehehe. He told me want to sold his P1i about 2 months ago. Then I said what if I want his P1i. I really want to change my Nokia 5070 and buy a phone with QWERTY keypad, but I insisted I don't want Blackberry! What I had in mind is Nokia E72. But then my friend want to sold his P1i, I thought why not. I can still buy Nokia E72 later hehehe.
 
So last week we had a transaction after office hours and checked everything. Apparently, there's a bit error with the phone. Results, I have to upgraded the software, which I did last Saturday 29/5. Everything else went perfectly. I tried applications like Quickoffice, PDF+, and other applications that I know will help me in my worklife. The sound quality and image quality from P1i is also satisfying. That's why I filled my memory card with lots of songs and nice pictures.
 
In short, I fell in love with my 'Elena'. At last, I have a QWERTY keypad handphone hehehe

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.