0

High Tension

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 3:52 PM in
What can I say about this day,,, It's totally hectic!!! Well I can't tell you what it is hehehe. All I can say is,,, I WASN"T BORN TO DO THIS!!! My whole life, I tried not to deal with any payment agreement. It's not my domain. Until now.

Since I worked in this office, they plotted me as Project Admin. Well my real position is Program Admission Staff. But until we open the registration for new school, they put me as Project Admin hehehe. I always said to myself, one day you will face the thing you don't like. I'm facing it now!!!

It's not that I don't like it. NO!! I love my job. Finally, I was pushed out from my comfort zone. It's hard for the first time. But I realized that this new experience will enriched my knowledge. I can have new skills that will add my expertise. I'm very grateful that I have team members that support me and guide me. Hey, what can I say. It's a new world for me. Everyday is a new learning process hehehe.

But there's a little bit change. Everyday I wake up, I always hope that this is Friday HAHAHA. Don't blame me to think that. Now, everytime my Simpati number ring in the weekend, I always afraid that it was from my boss HAHAHA. I already dreamed about my work,,, TWICE!!! So it's a change from my regular, normal life hehehe.

If you asked, "Are you happy with that?"

Then I will answer, "Strangely, I feel happy!" :)

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.