0

Wishes of the Month

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 9:25 PM
This month, unconsciously I made two wishes. Miraculously, I got it in two days!!!

1. Opening bank account
This month, I planned to open another bank account. This bank account, which I called "A-Z Plan", will serve as my savings for future. I already made some plans (although it's a bit late) for my future. House, Hajj, vacation, education and any other plans for my future.

I interested in one program from 1 bank. But, for first deposit I have to prepare IDR 2,500,000. Quite a number. So I saved my money, hoped that I can achieve that number for the opening.

That's why I couldn't believe my luck when my friends told me that I can opened a bank account, in that certain bank, with the program I want, for only IDR 500,000. Apparently, my colleague was approached by the Marketing from that bank and got a great deal because that bank was having an expo. To attract more customers, they reduce the first deposit to IDR 500,000 during the expo. My colleague, Mbak Lusy, offered to me and other colleagues. I said "YES!" and immediately filled the application. It was the best Friday (25/3) of the month.

On Monday (28/3) I will have my book and card. I have my bank account!!! Alhamdulillah.

2. Sushi Time
I like sushi. No, I LOVE sushi. It's been a while since the last time I have my sushi time. So I said to myself, "I gotta have sushi this month."

Again, luck was on my side. On Saturday (26/3), there's a selection from KSB for SSB students. I met the consultants who arranged the selection. We've known each other from the previous recruitment. At 2 PM, Mbak Ketty messaged me said I have to go to auditorium for a surprise. When I came, I saw boxes of SUSHI!!!

I jumped like a little child!!! My reaction made everyone in the room laughed. So we ate the sushi together. Well, only 3 people enjoyed sushi so much, which is me, Mbak Ketty and Mas Dana from Daya Insani, our consultant. I told Mas Dana that I planned to have my sushi time around next week. But I don't need my sushi time because I already have it!!! Thank you!!!

In 2 days, my 2 wishes came true. All I can say is... ALHAMDULILLAH!!!

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.