0

Back To Campus... For Competition

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 2:14 PM
No, I'm not talking about coming back to UI, my old campus. Today (15/2), when the calendar marked red because of Maulid Nabi, me and my SSB colleagues accompanied students for having South East Asian English Competition (SEO) 2011 at Binus University in Anggrek Campus. So technically, I'm back to campus.

Arrived at 8 AM, I felt young again. Back to the days when I'm still "free" and having fun with friends, and sometimes lecturers hehehe. I remember clearly every activities where I participated as committee. I kinda miss wearing jacket, the Yellow Jacket, when participate in a committee. That jacket is a witness of every hard work from zero to the end of event. Saw the committee,today, wearing their jacket, makes me want to go back to that time.

I enjoyed every meetings, every arguments, every difficult processes, every sleepless nights until the event started. I'm sure the committee from Binus also did the same. Without those steps, today's SEO 2011 won't be happen. Thank you for this competition so my SSB kids have the opportunity to develop themselves, meet new friends, and learn from this events.

Most of all, thank you for this competition because I have the opportunity to remember and cherished every moments I have back in university with all the activities,,, But I still love my friends, not my campus :)

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.