0

Is It A Good Sign??? Hopefully ^^

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 7:21 AM

Yesterday (9/1) I attended wedding reception of Frida & Eki, my seniors in college. During the reception, the bride and groom would throw the hand bouquet. Well you know the 'legend', if single woman can grab the bouquet, she will be the next one who's getting married hehehe.

At first, I reluctant to participate because the majority participants is my seniors. But then I saw one of my friends go with the crowd. So I stepped into the 'battlefield'. You know, in this occasion, the process of grabbing the hand bouquet can turn into massacre and brutal hehehe. When Frida threw the bouquet, it came to my direction, hit the head of my senior, fell to the ground, I quickly grabbed it. YEAY!!! I'm the winner!!! So glad I got it, because I also got gift voucher IDR 500,000 from MAP!!! Thank you Frida & Eki!!! I just found 1 shirt in Zara that I like. Very expensive and this voucher will help me buy it hehehe.

My friends congratulated me and said their wishes for me. I kept smiling all night. When I came back to my rental room, I couldn't help to think, "Is it a good sign for my love life in 2011???"

Hopefully, it is a good sign ^^

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.