0

Insulted

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 6:33 PM
It's been awhile since my last post. Yeah, I know I'm getting lame. But I can't help it. Every time I want to write something, suddenly I felt lazy hehehe. If you asked my feeling, well the title described it. Hey I also have right to whine right hehehe.

Why I felt insulted? Although it wasn't directly to me, but the way it delivered and the content of it really insulted me as Indonesian. Yes, sadly, it was done by an expatriate. I'm not gonna break the details about who, when, where and how. It's gonna be private, but maybe I gave a few hint. I just wanna share my concern on this.

My entire life, my encounter with expatriates, this is the first time I met such a rude expatriate. I mean, all expatriate I've met, whether they came to visit or already live in Indonesia for a long time, they all very nice. But this expatriate is an exception. TOTALLY AN EXCEPTION!!! First, the way he wrote an email. It's rude how he's accusing and bossing around people. Especially the accusing part, although it was his fault. Second, the attitude of asking. He insisted to have one item, although I already said to him it's limited and he must go through me to borrow the item. Totally mindless!!! There's still countless events that I couldn't mention one by one.

I know it's not clear about the problems. But I'm very disappointed with this situation. It affected my mood. Above all, I never met such a rude expatriate. I love all my friends, both Indonesian and expatriate. We build mutual relationships. But for this person, I already learn to ignore his presence near me. I don't care anymore. Because he didn't respect the others, why should I respect him... I sounded like a grudging person, well that's me. Especially when it comes to my pride, as an Indonesian and as a human...

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.