0

When The Past Call Me

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 4:00 PM
It's been a month since I broke up from Mr. Frog hehehe. It's been a month we haven't contact each other. Yeah, we ended up really bad and didn't have a good closure. So I kinda surprised that he called me before fasting started. I didn't recognized his voice at first. So when he said that he's Mr. Frog I totally shocked. I was thinking, "What the heck!!!"

He wanted to say sorry before fasting and talked about what happen between us. Since he called me in 7 AM while I'm preparing my work for the day, I responded with half-hearted. He knew that I will start working, so he ended his call. I noticed that he changed his number. Hey, I still remember his previous number I deleted because it's unique.

I didn't expect that he's gonna called again. But I was wrong!!! He called me again around 3 AM!!! Yep, he used to be my wake up call, and he did remember that function hehehe. We talked a bit. Especially me, I talked with my eyes half open because of sleepiness. But then my eyes wide awakened when he said this to me, "Please don't mad at me. But I still miss you."

My reaction???

LAUGHING SO HARD!!! *literally*

I can't believe that he said that to me!!! We broke up because of his selfish act (believe me, he did that). Suddenly, he said that he still miss me??? REALLY!!! This guy still flirt with me???

Dear Mr. Frog, here's my advice to you... GET A LIFE!!! LOL :D

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.