0

Latest Conversation

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 8:02 PM
On 12/5, my team held an event in Pancoran, invited 20 orphan kids. Pray together for the successful of our project. Since it's in Pancoran, means I'm only one step away from Mr. Frog's house in Kalibata. I called him and asked will he pick me up. He said yes. But then I realized that he just got home from office and need a little time to freshen up. So I told him that I will come to his house rather than he pick me up in Pancoran. He agreed.

 At 7 PM, with my fellow teammate, I went to Kalibata with his car. My friend dropped me off on traffic light TMP Kalibata, and walked to his house. Apparently, he waited for me in front of the alley to his house. He gave me the helmet, and off we go to Jatiwaringin (yes, I must accompany my cousin while her parents in Yogya). We arrived at 8.30 PM and did our rituals,,, talked about our activities that day and any other topics. No topic is taboo between us, even about our exes. Yes, we shared stories about our exes hehehe

 I ended our conversation with asking a question that I kept for so long: "From your stories about you and your previous girlfriends and how women looked at you everytime we went to the mall, I realized you have the ability to choose whoever women you want. You just point your finger and I'm sure they will come to you. But what did you see from me??? Why me???"

 He stared at me. I thought he was thinking. Then he answered this (according to my memory):
"Okay. Before I answer it, I want you to know that all my stories about my past is true. Yes, I was a player and cheater, went to the club almost every night and drank a lot. I'm the bad guy. I don't want to hide anything from you. About 4-5 years ago, it's the darkest time of my life. My turning point is when I talked to a friend of mine about a year ago and realized I missed a lot of chances to be happy. I was a selfish jerk that moment. Suddenly, I felt tired being a jerk. I want to fix my life and how I live it for the last 2 years. I want to be a better person. When I came to your office that day, never crossed my mind that I will meet somebody like you. The first time I saw you, I thought you're a nice person, from the way you greet me and smile. Not to mention your face like an Indian people hehehe (I knew he would say that!). I'm curious and that's why I gave you my cell number. I want to know you more. From the first day we talked on the phone, I thought you are a nice person. Until today, I found lots of good quality in you. You never restrained me like my other exes. You always smile and laugh, and other things that made me fall in love with you until now. I think that's enough for me to be with you."

  ... Totally speechless ...

  Almost cried ('cause I felt my eyes a bit watery), all I can said to him was "Thank you" and held his hand... He looked at me and smile... Smile that makes me love him everyday :)

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.