0

Forgetful Person

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 4:42 PM in
Apparently, I'm becoming a forgetful person these 2 days. The things that I forgot like house key (yikes!) or my battery charger for my cellphone. Or where I put my jeans, my cellphones, my pens, anything. Well, I'm a forgetful person for all my life. Something I want to reduce it. Not productive,,,

Everytime I lost my things, I always thought, "I wish I can call this thing just to ask where it is,,,". Yeah, very childish. After that, I'll leave it to Fate (LOL). If that thing was destined to be mine, it will comeback by itself. But if not, what can I say. I must accept it as my bad luck hehehe.

This habit maybe have relation with ecosystem in my room hehehe. As a girl, I'm not too neat. If you see my room, you will find lots of books and useless papers all over the floor. Sometimes, I lost things because it buried under those books or paper. I have no idea how it get there, but I found it sometimes hehehe. Just like treasure hunting in my room hehehe.

Now, my mission is to find where is my house key. Yeah it quiet dangerous isn't it,,, But I'm very sure tha I put it somewhere around the house. Not outside. So tonight, I will be a detective just to trace where is my key. Wish me luck!!!

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.