0

Weekend With Him... Not Too Smooth :)

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 8:33 AM in ,
*Take a time to write a little hehehe

I'm very grateful to have Mr. Frog by my side. But sometimes he made me crazy. The new one just happened last Saturday 3/4.

I went to PSJ UI to saw Erwin's presentation about SSB (he's my teammate in SSB). I called Mr. Frog and asked can he pick me up as he promised. He said, he will pick me up at 5 PM. In UI or Kalibata, it will be decided later. So I enjoy the presentation, went to FISIP to meet with old friends. At 4 PM, I called his cellphone but the operator said that the number is inactive or out of reach. That's odd. He never shut his cellphone off at those time. I tried several times but no answer. Usually, I'm cool with this kind of problem, waiting for so long. But the difference is, their cellphone is active so I can monitored them. I couldn't contact him to asked where he pick me up. I started to angry and sent him SMS (twice) expressed how angry I was. Results, 5 minutes later he called me and said will pick me up at UI. I said no need. I'll wait in Kalibata train station and I want him there the time I arrived 'cause I'm tired waiting for him.

So I went to train station from UI with Economy class train and 15 minutes later arrived in Kalibata. He wasn't there so I sent an SMS told him I'm waiting for him. 15 minutes later, he arrived and I started to punch his arm to expressed my angry. Mr. Frog said I can punch him as hard as I want but later after we eat dinner. From Kalibata to Blok M, I sat silently and not responded to what he's saying to cheer me up. I think that is the first time he saw me mad hehehe. After we arrived and have our dinner, I started to talk how mad I was because I couldn't call him. Nobody has ever did this to me, not even my friends and family. He just listen to my words, no comments and held my hands. Finished with my words, he said sorry and won't do that again to me. He set his cellphone profile to OFFLINE so he can't receive any calls although his cellphone is active. He forgot to switched the profile because he was in rush to go to gym. I just sat silently listened to him. Slowly, my anger drop to the lowest level and start to cheer up again.

I think I've made myself clear to him. NEVER made me wait without information. We'll see will this thing happen again or not :))

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.