0

Happy Birthday, Mr. Frog!!!

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 7:27 AM in ,

Today, Mr. Frog having his birthday !!! Last night I called him and asked what present he wants on his birthday. He just answered, "Not much,,, Hope this year I can live more healthily. Not only me, but also my family, and you too."

He planned to pick me up today and go somewhere to eat. The best part hangout with him, we always looking for the delicious street food, not mall. So today is no different than the other days. We won't go to the mall. Where we eat, I don't know. Depends on where we found a nice spot hehehe. Can't wait!

Happy birthday, Mr. Frog. Hope everything you wish will come true...

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.