0

Survived,,, So Far Thanks To Music

Posted by Maddy Pertiwi on 2:44 PM in
So hectic weeks. It's just 3 weeks and I already planned my vacation for the next 3 months!!! It's crazy because I never did that before hehehe. Well, like Uncle Ben told Peter, "With great power comes great responsibility". For me, the terms "power" here means higher position than in my previous office hehehe. So I'm having differrent and greater responsibilities.

What I'm doing in office to survive??? My iPOD! Music is my therapy to keep me sane from this craziness of job LOL. I forgot to bring my iPOD yesterday, and I'm totally crazy because I can't listen to my favourite music when I need it the most. I can deal with any kind of difficulties as long as music plays in my ears hehehe. I won't forget my iPOD anymore. It's so frustrating without music :)

Posted via email from Maddy Pertiwi


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Maddy's Place All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.